AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubble® Peer Review Rating for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
Mr. Wayne has been practicing as an attorney providing litigation services in Atlanta since 1996. Graduating with his Juris Doctor from Georgia State University Law School, he served as Chief Justice of the Honor Court. Mr. Wayne completed his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at Oglethorpe University and holds a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), and a Master's (MS) and Specialist degree in Professional Counseling also from Georgia State University.
Mr. Wayne began practicing law and providing litigation services in Atlanta as a contract attorney for top criminal defense attorneys in Atlanta, working on Federal Criminal Appeals. He then moved on to become a real estate closing attorney. While enjoying his work as a closing attorney, he missed the world of litigation. In 2001, he began his own civil litigation practice and in 2005, Mr. Wayne established Richard C. Wayne & Associates, P.C.
- Superior Courts in Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
Memberships & Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Real Estate Fraud Prevention and Awareness Coalition (GREFPAC)
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association (GRECAA)