Pharmaceutical Liability Claims & Litigation (Harmful Drugs)
Our firm represents individuals and loved ones who have been negligently injured, physically, emotionally or cognitively, by harmful prescription drugs otherwise referred to a “Bad Drugs”.
Pharmaceutical drug injuries may originate from numerous sources including:
- Improper manufacturing
- Improper labeling
- Improper prescribing by a physician
- Improper filling by a pharmacy
- A person’s response through dangerous or harmful side effects
Our firm provides the highest level of dedication to our client’s wellbeing with zealous representation toward the best resolution for each client.
Such potentially dangerous drugs include:
- Ciprofloxacin (a fluoroquinolone); associated with Aortic Dissection, Aneurysm, and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Levaquin (a fluoroquinolone); associated with Aortic Dissection, Aneurysm, and Peripheral Neuropathy
Our firm focuses on Psychotropic Drugs prescribed for such disorders as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and schizophrenia. Many of these drugs affect certain people with extreme side effects.
Such drugs include: